The pool is 40 x 100 feet with a 20 foot deck. It holds 144,000 gallons of water. (yep, it's big). It is only available for those staying at the Chapel and it is never opened to the public. It is open (weather permitting) April - October.
- Swim at your own risk. There are no lifeguards on duty, just pool monitors. Some situations will require group chaperones to be present as well.
- All swimmers must have a chapel armband to be in the pool area.
- Rinse off before swimming.
- No diving, including the deep end. (which is quite narrow)
- One-piece swimsuits only. Tan keeney swim suits are considered two-piece
- Children must be potty trained to swim.
- Additional Chapel and DHEC rules are posted at the gate of the pool house.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am-11:45am, 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Available from 6:00pm - 9:00pm by request.Group chaperones must be present in order for campers to use the pool.Chaperones must know and enforce all pool rules. Failure to comply with pool rules may result in restricted use of the pool.Chapel night watchman may need to leave occasionally during night pool.
Learn more about our rich history and meet our current staff.
Study the Book of John with us in this current sermon series.
Our on campus snack bar serving Chick-fil-A, pizza, coffee, smoothies, ice cream, etc.
Interested in serving on our Summer Staff? Learn more & Apply Online.